Virgin Money provides lesson plans, fun activities and resources to support your pupils. There’s also an optional £5 loan available per pupil if required*.
It's very flexible and can be run over just a couple of weeks and before you know it, we’ll have some budding entrepreneurs of the future!
- What is enterprise?
- Pupils learn what enterprise means, what an entrepreneur is and the importance of building and developing individual skills.
- Pupils learn the importance of teamwork and what they can each bring to the group.
- Developing ideas
- Pupils generate and share their ideas and begin to understand the importance of creativity in business.
- Design and marketing
- Pupils learn about market research and the importance of costs and financial management in business.
- Budgeting for success
- Pupils learn the importance of manufacturing and delivery within a budget, and telling consumers about their product or service to encourage them to become customers.
Six steps to business success
Sign up to receive access to all of the online resources needed to run the programme. *
Get it going
Work through the modules and help your pupils to create a business plan.
It’s time for your pupils to present their ideas and get feedback!
It’s time to put those plans to the test and try creating a product or service.
Plan the future
It’s time to think about how you can sell your product or service in the future.
It’s time to celebrate your success. This could be the start of bright future as an entrepreneur.
* If you have requested a loan, this will be paid by bank transfer.